1 - 3 years
Working closely with all members of the product, UX/UI and Dev teams, you will be responsible for implementing the front-end of our product experience as well as conceptualizing and planning new features.
You will be working in a collaborative environment, which is diverse and open-minded. The successful candidate will demonstrate best practice front-end development, including usability, calls to action and delighting the user while maintaining security, cross-platform/browser compliance, accessibility, scalability and performance standards.
- Help maintain code quality and automation.
- Developing hybrid mobile/web apps and JS front end technologies.
- Work with a team to design and develop mobile learning solutions.
- At least developed two mobile apps using any of hybrid mobile development frameworks like Appcelerator Titanium /PhoneGap/Sencha touch.
- Knowledge of CSS support in different mobile and web browsers.
- Familiar to working with any of the IDE’s like XCode, Eclipse, Visual Studio.
- Working experience in Node JS is an advantage.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably git.
- Proven real world experience with mobile web development.
- Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex applications.
- Cutting-edge application prototyping and development.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented software.
- Good communication skills in English or other foreign language like Spanish, German, French , Mandarin etc will be an advantage.
- Bootstrap knowledge would be an add on.