1 - 3 years
We are currently looking for a candidate who is already working as an IOS developer.
- Programming iPhone/iPad applications from specifications.
- Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex mobile applications.
- Cutting-edge iPhone/iPad application prototyping and development.
- Experience in Mac Development will be a plus.
- Strong experience with Objective C.
- Comfortable with working on Storyboard, Layout constraints.
- Experience with XML, JSON processing in HTTP Header and Body.
- Experience with SQLite, Core Data, and Plists.
- Experience with Google Maps API, Core Location Framework.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented software.
- Candidate with product-based background will be a plus.
- Experience in game engines like Box2D, Cocoas2D will be a plus.
- An engineering graduate/ postgraduate ( CS / IT branch ) / MCA.
- Solid experience in Application development on iPhone/iPad and Objective-C or Swift is must.
- Solid experience in programming on latest iOS SDK.
- Personally architected and implemented applications available in the app store marketplace.
- Understanding of best practices for development of the iPhoblogne/iPad user experience.
- Have developed consumer-facing applications for iPhone/iPad devices.
- Experience integrating Web-based Services and 3rd party APIs.
- Expertise or familiarity with well-designed user interfaces (UI) for iPhone/iPad, familiar with the auto- layout design and storyboard.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Knowledge of App store distribution process is preferred.
- Should be comfortable working in a team as well as individually.
- Good communication skills to interact with international clients and team members.